Bandsaw Blade Tension Gauge
It is essential that there is enough tension on your bandsaw or sawmill blade to prevent it from flexing during the cut. The only true way to measure tension accurately is with a tension gauge. Using a dedicated bandsaw blade tension gauge not only ensures your blade is set up accurately, it also reduces your operating costs by increasing blade life, production time and reducing machine operating costs.
Excellent tool for warn tension meters on all sawmill machines.
- Imperial and metric dual faced display
- Highly accurate gauge indicator +/- 6900kPa (1,000 PSI)
- Manufactured from solid billet 6061-T6 aluminium
- High impact resistant, foam lined protective storage case
- Full instruction and maintenance manual